SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- 2018 @CDISC was amazing. If you didn't see us at our booth this year, visit https://t.co/zdxFqFElMe to learn how w… https://t.co/OCGBgTj6cS, Oct 13
- If you couldn't visit our booth at @CDISC 2018, still apply for Remote, Contract, On-site + Permanent positions wit… https://t.co/SPwhmQ5sPY, Oct 12
- Find out the latest innovations in healthcare clinical trials. We're sharing insights at our @CDISC booth today!… https://t.co/FE4rXoeSti, Oct 11
- Looking for a fulfilling job in Biostatistics, Data Management or SAS Programming? Visit our @CDISC booth to explor… https://t.co/TeF3W4bzLv, Oct 11
- Discover the many efficiency + cost benefits of working with the right #SASProgramming team by talking with us at… https://t.co/ILr7TX9DZe, Oct 11
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout