SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Find your #Biostatistics or #SASProgramming job at a company with an industry reputation for innovation + integrity… https://t.co/Jvp9zz86TG, Dec 08
- Live the lifestyle you want + build your career with Remote, Flex + Contract jobs. Explore available jobs in… https://t.co/ToaATZtXra, Nov 30
- Grow your career with like-minded colleagues in #Biostat and #SASProgramming. Explore our open Remote, Contract + F… https://t.co/92x3RpqReZ, Nov 24
- Enjoy challenging projects + enviable work-life balance while building your career. Join SimulStat for amazing Remo… https://t.co/eXpHDIu6zo, Nov 11
- Find a work-life balance you love in Biostatistics and SAS Programming jobs with SimulStat. Explore Remote, Flex +… https://t.co/FQiH3mwkMe, Nov 06
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout