SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- RT @pharmasug: Thank you @SimulStat for your Gold level sponsorship! See you in Seattle soon #pharmasug #simulstat https://t.co/Dq0mP8tTGc, Apr 20
- See you at PharmaSUG 2018 in Seattle! https://t.co/oNbiC78oPD #Biostatistics #SASprogrammer #PharmaSUG… https://t.co/6kroV8EoJO, Apr 20
- SimulStat has multiple opportunities available now for talented Statistical Programmers and Biostatisticians. View… https://t.co/ImapxmEwDM, Apr 19
- Exciting Opportunities for SAS Professionals are happening at #PharmaSUG2018. Visit our booth in the exhibit area t… https://t.co/p47zqtra6K, Apr 18
- Staff Spotlight: Meet Bruce Kayton, Senior SAS Applications Programmer for SimulStat! https://t.co/zwvaOzoxhE… https://t.co/oNdd2ve8sr, Apr 10
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout