SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- What does it take to become a Senior SAS Programmer at SimulStat? Just ask Tristan https://t.co/HiEFfI7aLO, Oct 13
- We're Hiring! View available SAS programming and biostatistician jobs https://t.co/LZR3gXHHCz https://t.co/8ymBFW0S7G, Oct 09
- How to find the right SAS Programming Team for your Next Clinical Trial https://t.co/lilu4TN444, Oct 03
- Tips for Leading a Success Clinical SAS Programming Project https://t.co/WKD7CvOheS, Sep 29
- JOB OPENING: Seattle Pharmaceutical client hiring several Sr. SAS programmer consultants. Details at… https://t.co/8atEDxIgbt, Sep 25
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout