SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance while advancing your career in biostatistics! Apply to SimulStat's Remote, Con… https://t.co/407JjLCypA, Aug 13
- At SimulStat, we believe in supporting balanced lives for all our Remote, Contract and Flex employees. Visit… https://t.co/scoTJCUESE, Aug 05
- Seeking Sr. Statistical Programmer Consultant in San Diego: Provide programming input to CRF, SAP, analysis file sp… https://t.co/IO9MZMjXEW, Jul 28
- Principal Data Manager to oversee start-up + execution of trials with CRO or in-house to ensure data quality and in… https://t.co/yKK2h2csjh, Jul 21
- Join SimulStat for inspiring opportunities with a leader in biostatistics. You’ll be appreciated for your expertise… https://t.co/ZXyZ6tvuFf, Jul 09
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout