SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Did you know SimulStat has Flexible and Remote positions in addition to Contract? Challenge yourself in an SAS ® Pr… https://t.co/aBnhMqG1IK, Jan 17
- Find your dream Biostatistics + Statistical Programming jobs in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industries with SimulS… https://t.co/qERGyUeeLw, Jan 14
- SimulStat provides expertise, including strategic guidance and leadership, in SAS Programming and Biostatistics for… https://t.co/Va9gTZfDPS, Jan 11
- Find exciting jobs at SimulStat in Statistical Programming + Biostatistics! See Remote, Contract and Flexible posit… https://t.co/oULVKYRh7t, Jan 06
- Join SimulStat in an exciting Remote, Flexible or Contract position in Statistical Programming. See Biostatistics a… https://t.co/RLuQK0OkPi, Jan 02
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout