SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- We are constantly hiring the best and the brightest programmers and statisticians. To provide you with the best dat… https://t.co/klG0CdzQcA, Jul 21
- Are you a statistician or programmer looking for a new position at an amazing company? See if you qualify.… https://t.co/RsuRfKu53B, Jul 19
- We are now hiring programmers and biostatisticians for several remote and on location positions! #NowHiring… https://t.co/OCorZ8gvAA, Jul 13
- Whether you need a team of biostatisticians and programmers or a single resource, on-site or off-site, we can help.… https://t.co/4XmlykaPV7, Jul 11
- Whether you are looking for intermediate or high level #programmers, for a temporary or a long-term period, we can… https://t.co/SEXKC8LLT7, Jul 05
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout