SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Your passion and hard work are about to pay off . . . We're looking for a top performer to fill a Manager of… https://t.co/kFHVmT31Bf, Feb 12
- Live the life you want with a Flex, Remote or Contract position in #Biostatistics or #SASProgramming at SimulStat.… https://t.co/YqzSW6PpKU, Feb 06
- Boost your career with SimulStat! Explore opportunities for all kinds of work-life preferences for highly-qualified… https://t.co/uFFirhvG0I, Jan 24
- Do you love having a flexible work-life balance + exciting career growth? Explore Remote, Flex + Contract positions… https://t.co/YVNBB6DIgk, Jan 17
- Do you want a meaningful #Biostatistics or #SASProgramming job that you love, rewards you for excellence + offers e… https://t.co/Od7O4j1VWN, Jan 06
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout