SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Contract Remote Epidemiologist job. Skills at the level of principle investigator + recent direct implementation. P… https://t.co/rgPpm4Aczx, Jun 08
- Remote Sr. Statistical Programmer for 6 month contract: Write SDTM + ADaM specs. Generate SDTM domains, ADaM datase… https://t.co/RjNLfAEdwh, May 29
- Remote ADaM Expert Consultant for one year renewable contract. Lead development of ADaM data standards, provide str… https://t.co/QtJzLmKa5N, May 15
- Remote Sr Clinical SAS Programmer needed! 5+ years programming in clinical development environment. SAS data manipu… https://t.co/BTnfgWZvlX, May 05
- Find the SimulStat team at booth 9 in #PharmaSUG2018! Discover new career opportunities and find out what's next in… https://t.co/F1ReA25rcx, May 02
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout