– 6 month potentially renewable contract
– Onsite Seattle or remote
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provide programming support for some or all of the following activities related to clinical trials data: Creation of SDTM and ADaM domains, statistical report generation, and program validation.
• Communicate effectively within a multi-disciplinary project team to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget. Proficient in SAS, SQL, or PL/SQL.
• Good communication skills and ability to supervise others.
• Thorough knowledge of clinical trial statistical programming, including CDISC SDTM and ADaM models.
• Evidence of initiative and motivation.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple assignments with hard deadlines.
• Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary project team.
• Understanding of clinical data and safety and efficacy outcomes
• Understanding of SAS data step programming, SAS macros, and report generation.
• Requires BS/BA degree in biological, statistical, or computer science area preferred, with 10 or more years of clinical research or related experience.