SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- We're hiring for a Principal Biostatistician — Responsible for protocol development including study design, sample… https://t.co/IRjzgTIVC2, Nov 30
- Meet Ben Jones, Senior Recruiter at SimulStat. Get to know him, and his work, better in his recent Staff Spotlight… https://t.co/tESEXQRcTB, Nov 26
- Want your ideal data science job + excellent benefits? Find both at SimulStat. From Remote to Flex and Contract, yo… https://t.co/771kwEHSNW, Nov 16
- Today is the day to find a #Biostatistics or #SASProgramming job you love—like the Principal Clinical Data Manager… https://t.co/Aj8ffSgqkZ, Nov 10
- Ready to find out what else is possible in your data science career? Visit our jobs page often for new Contract, Re… https://t.co/fskXDQWfv3, Nov 02
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout