SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Would you thrive in a remote Biostatistics role...a flex SAS Programming position...or a Contract data job? Explore… https://t.co/RQFxhF19hM, Sep 13
- New SAS Programming and Biostatistics career challenges await at SimulStat (Flex, Remote, and Contract). Make your… https://t.co/wwIAUGcKnO, Sep 07
- We have a Remote Senior Programmer position open now: Responsible for manipulating large databases and generating r… https://t.co/UwtoF7iSaI, Aug 30
- Meet Trevor Zelinski, our Business Development Manager, and learn how he builds successful teams for Biotech and Ph… https://t.co/6uDM4Y43Rv, Aug 20
- Discover the Flex, Remote, or Contract position in #Biostatistics or #SASProgramming that's a perfect fit for you.… https://t.co/KCF7bMhu1R, Aug 14
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout