SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Do you value inspiration, flexibility + growth? Explore Remote, Flex + Contract #datascience jobs with SimulStat to… https://t.co/CpWL23MlTI, Aug 12
- Find a #data job with SimulStat where you can build experience, friendships + more. Explore currently available fle… https://t.co/Yn21LnM0mm, Aug 05
- Explore, learn + grow in an inspiring #data job with SimulStat. See the flex, remote + contract opportunities open… https://t.co/R6RirrCPPV, Jul 31
- Looking for an inspiring job in #Statistics? We're looking for a Senior #StatisticalProgrammer! Enjoy a remote, 6-m… https://t.co/QT7O5PN1hG, Jul 17
- Looking for meaningful #datascience jobs with inspiring people? Find your next job with SimulStat. View flex, remot… https://t.co/M9wRg5g2K2, Jul 03
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout