SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Are you a highly qualified Statistical Programmer or Biostatistician? We have exciting Remote positions available n… https://t.co/Ryrk7ZQn1P, Feb 12
- Ready to join our team? Take a look at our latest job openings available for qualified Statistical Programmers.… https://t.co/aIYQCH3NUd, Feb 05
- We're hiring: SDTM Global Librarian for a 12-month remote contract. Learn more, and apply today, at… https://t.co/yi5CIxlQWk, Jan 28
- Wondering how to land your #Biostatistics or #SASProgramming dream job? We can help. Explore contract, flex + remot… https://t.co/5UqumGpdLH, Jan 19
- Hit reset and start the new year with a new job—enjoy work-life balance, career growth and exciting challenges. See… https://t.co/pfnCtIUOoY, Jan 10
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout