SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Staff Spotlight: Meet Melissa Grover, Recruiter of #DataScience + #Biometrics Professionals at SimulStat! Read more… https://t.co/8aLqFS5t0s, Apr 12
- Make a solid career move with SimulStat. We're experts in outsourcing + staffing solutions for… https://t.co/2Enj8WXtft, Mar 31
- We're looking for a Senior #Biostatistician Onsite in South #SanFrancisco—with a 12-month renewable contract. You'l… https://t.co/9CwMCeJZcX, Mar 22
- Are you a Senior #Biostatistician with a passion for your work and desire to grow your career? We're looking for so… https://t.co/CZmfhncEEG, Mar 12
- Advance your career with a company that cares about its employees—and shows it! Explore your next #Biostatistics or… https://t.co/F8df8eztN0, Mar 06
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout