SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Your remote dream job might be just ahead. Click the link to see SAS Programming and Biostatistics jobs available n… https://t.co/CRFmV7Jgoh, Jul 31
- RT @pharmasug: Open the door to inspiring content in the 5th Virtual Event series hosted by #PharmaSUG2020 on July 21. Learn about… https://t.co/RE9Z7Qxrrq, Jul 20
- Statistical Programmer needed for a 12-month renewable, remote contract. Do you have extensive validation experienc… https://t.co/SiUmFGGInh, Jul 20
- Ready for the next level in your career? Explore current openings for Remote, Flex and Contract jobs in… https://t.co/lc7LxAkknv, Jul 02
- 🎈HIRING! Immediate opening for Statistician. 12 month remote, renewable contract. Must Have Experience: SAS. Pharma… https://t.co/ua5c1GhK6R, Jun 25
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout