SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- We hope to see you today—the last—at booth 510 at #PharmaSUG in Philly. It's been an amazing few days of talking ab… https://t.co/SMR9oMVrzw, 6 hours ago
- Remember to visit our booth (510) at #PharmaSUG in Philadelphia through 6/19. Discover career opportunities in… https://t.co/qtYbt8MBDQ, 22 hours ago
- Are you at #PharmaSUG in Philadelphia? Visit our SimulStat team booth (510), now - 6/19 to discuss the industry + l… https://t.co/gEOfdIjOLm, Jun 16
- Visit our booth (#510) at this year's #PharmaSUG in Philadelphia June 16-19! Meet the SimulStat team + explore exci… https://t.co/slV7g058IB, Jun 13
- Find inspiring #datascience opportunities at SimulStat! For Flex, Remote + Contract #biostatistics and… https://t.co/ZfG3F0P5VH, Jun 10
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout