SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- We're looking for a Senior #Biostatistician Onsite in South #SanFrancisco—with a 12-month renewable contract. You'l… https://t.co/9CwMCeJZcX, Mar 22
- Are you a Senior #Biostatistician with a passion for your work and desire to grow your career? We're looking for so… https://t.co/CZmfhncEEG, Mar 12
- Advance your career with a company that cares about its employees—and shows it! Explore your next #Biostatistics or… https://t.co/F8df8eztN0, Mar 06
- Did you miss us at #PhUSE #USConnect19 in #Baltimore? Learn more about our #DataScience outsourcing + staffing solu… https://t.co/JszR7Rcy0F, Feb 28
- We've had an amazing time exhibiting at PhUSE US Connect 2019 in Baltimore! Say hello to the team while there's sti… https://t.co/Oqk9wyI4fd, Feb 27
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout