SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- We're hiring! Database Administrator to develop + implement optimal solutions to transform, integrate, store, secur… https://t.co/DMRwcLuMoJ, Mar 27
- You could find your next—or first—remote #StatisticalProgramming or #Biostatistics job today. Explore our available… https://t.co/Lfg3SWp1GT, Mar 20
- We're Hiring—#StatisticalProgrammer, 12-month onsite contract in #Connecticut: Perform Programming, Develop + maint… https://t.co/KCPyEB9dlH, Mar 09
- Join us at PhUSE US Connect 2020 in Orlando, FL 3/8 to 3/11! Meet recruiters, get to know our team + learn how we h… https://t.co/G5ynOlcOzx, Mar 03
- Discover the #Biostatistics or #StatisticalProgramming job you'll love—Remote, Contract or Flex. See available posi… https://t.co/wy6biLrK4g, Feb 29
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout