SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Want to do #Biostatistics work that improves lives? Join us at SimulStat—explore Remote, Contract and Flex position… https://t.co/3iue3qBlG4, Oct 21
- We're hiring! Sr. Statistical Analyst to fill a Remote position: 12 month renewable contract, minimum 5 years #SAS… https://t.co/a0ByBZQYgE, Oct 14
- Work where you want + do what you love. Explore Remote, Contract and Flex jobs with SimulStat in #SASProgramming,… https://t.co/yOXGuisZ7N, Oct 07
- Looking for a #career with meaningful challenges + rewards? Explore ✨ opportunities with SimulStat, like Remote pos… https://t.co/RH5DvW5VWN, Oct 01
- Professionals in #DataScience love SimulStat because they feel like they're part of the team. If you want to thrive… https://t.co/brBn3GzrRo, Sep 22
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout