SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Take the next step in your Biostatistics career with a job you love at SimulStat. See #Biostatistics and… https://t.co/JnYeoNRArw, Dec 09
- Join our Consultative Services team as the Principal CDISC SME to generate and implement validation rules and more.… https://t.co/6PDEQktPu9, Nov 29
- You bring the passion + experience. We'll provide the opportunities. Explore #Biostatistics + #SASProgramming posit… https://t.co/JllraGUg4b, Nov 20
- Find a #Biostatistics position you love with a Contract, Flex or Remote job at SimulStat. See our current openings… https://t.co/brLaBQyzfr, Nov 13
- We're always looking for highly qualified #datascientists for Remote, Contract and Flex positions. Find your next… https://t.co/gQ7QNdmVaL, Nov 06
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout