SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- Hit reset and start the new year with a new job—enjoy work-life balance, career growth and exciting challenges. See… https://t.co/pfnCtIUOoY, Jan 10
- Make 2020 your best year yet with a dream #datascience job. We're actively looking for qualified candidates for… https://t.co/XszTXY0Mp6, Jan 02
- Every day could be a day to celebrate doing work you love. Explore our open #SASProgrammer and #Biostatistics jobs… https://t.co/ETKl1ZXWzM, Dec 26
- We're looking for highly qualified + driven #DataScience professionals for immediate openings. See our available Re… https://t.co/5yPTBlkFaz, Dec 16
- Take the next step in your Biostatistics career with a job you love at SimulStat. See #Biostatistics and… https://t.co/JnYeoNRArw, Dec 09
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout