SimulStat’s Justina Flavin was recently interviewed by UCSD Extension on what it takes to be a success in the growing field of statistical programming. In this interview, she shares thoughts on industry trends, insight on career paths available to statistical programmers and a look at the work/life balance of those in this industry. She also provides important career advice for those pursing a career in statistical programming.
- 👉 We're hiring! The Director of Biostatistics is responsible for directing the biostatistics activities for clinica… https://t.co/yfzQEmnh6L, 22 hours ago
- Looking for a job in SAS Programming or Biostatistics? Explore our Remote, Flex + Contract positions available righ… https://t.co/7NKKn8oIk0, May 20
- We're hiring! 👉 Sr. Statistical Programmer in Lawrenceville, NJ to provide SAS programming and analysis support for… https://t.co/ZFCkaTSY9q, May 10
- Make your dream job a reality—explore Remote, Contract and Flex positions available today in Biostatistics and SAS… https://t.co/M8DBKgXwKN, May 03
- 👉 We're hiring! Find your next Remote, Flex or Contract position now in #SASProgramming or #Biostatistics, and appl… https://t.co/5wNFiwsvtc, Apr 26
We'd love to hear from you! Give us a shout