SimulStat Incorporated is looking for a motivated, energetic, and focused recruiter to join our growing team. SimulStat provides contract statistical programmers, biostatisticians, and epidemiologists to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. The recruiter will source/recruit candidates for open positions across the United States and will be located in the Western United States. SimulStat’s headquarters is in San Diego, California and ideally the recruiter would be based out of San Diego with flexibility to meet with our local team occasionally.
- Recruit nationally for major Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Clinical Research Organizations (CROs).
- Source candidates from social networking websites, job boards, user groups, organizational directories, industry specific conferences, networking, and referrals.
- Pre-qualify potential candidates by thoroughly screening/reviewing their work experience and educational background. Assess written and verbal communication skills, negotiate hourly/monthly pay rates, and perform reference checks before presenting internally.
- Coordinate interview times for candidates and start times for newly hired consultants.
- Manage current candidate activity in SimulStat’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS); documenting all emails, phone calls, and scheduled follow up calls, etc.
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience combined with a minimum of 2 years contract staffing experience maintaining consultants on billing
- Exceptional networking and candidate engagement skills
- Passion for recruiting
- Driven and motivated to be successful
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel to 1 to 2 industry conferences per year
- Prior experience recruiting contract statistical programmers, biostatisticians, and epidemiologists.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and generous commission plan with high earning potential
- Full benefit package – medical/dental/vision, 401(K)
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Ongoing professional coaching and mentoring
- Casual, laid-back culture, no micromanagement
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed