Remote, 12-month contract (first week of December 2023 start date). Potential to extend long-term.
As a Senior Programmer/Analyst, Real-World Data and Analytics, you will conduct hands-on programming (expert level for R, proficiency with SAS is also desired) in supporting our real-world data & analytics needs under the supervision of our Director HEOR analytics scientists.
- Respond to HEOR Director’s request timely.
- Understand query, analytic requests and study specifications
- Proactively clarify requests and ensure accurate implementation of protocols and analytical specifications.
- Conduct queries to claims, EHR, and/or other real-world data sources
- Ensure high-quality work products
- Keep detailed documentation and generate results with a clear and professional presentation
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills. At ease with an abundance of detail and complexity, yet mindful of the big picture
- Can work independently and efficiently to meet aggressive timelines where needed
- Adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- A Master’s degree in health services research, epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, or a subject area with a strong focus on the application of data science to healthcare data with 5+ years of hands-on programming experience; or a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field with 10+ years of hands-on programming and analytic experience using healthcare data.
- Must have hands-on RWD/RWE experience with data sources such as large-scale administrative claims data (e.g., MarketScan, Optum, Medicare LDS SAF, Komodo claims), and EHR
- Advanced programming capacity in R (R Shiny) with proficiency in SAS
- Proficiency with common statistical methods, such as survival analysis, generalized linear models
- Prior experience working on oncology projects is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate methods and findings
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed