• Manipulate datasets, conduct statistical analysis, and perform quality check on analytic deliverables.
• Conduct queries to claims, EHR, and/or other real-world data sources.
• Understand query, analytic requests and study specifications.
• Proactively clarify requests and ensure accurate implementation of protocols and analytical specifications.
• Can work independently and efficiently to meet aggressive timelines where needed.
• Adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or other subject with high statistical content.
• 1 year of hands-on RWD/RWE experience with data sources such as large-scale administrative claims data (e.g., MarketScan, Optum, Medicare LDS SAF, Komodo claims), and HER.
• Proficiency with common statistical methods, such as survival analysis, generalized linear models.
• Proficient with various statistical software.
• Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics or related field.
• 2 plus years of experience working directly with large healthcare datasets.
• Aetion experience highly desired.
• R and/or SAS and experience.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed