Remote, 12-month contract with potential to renew
The Senior RWE Analyst / Technical Writer, HEOR & Market Access will ideally be someone who has a clinical research or epidemiology background with immersion into developing study reports and analytics. While the key need is a scientific writer, an understanding of analytics and its context for research protocols is needed.
- The successful candidate will support Real-World Evidence (RWE), HEOR and Market Access operations and communications and have an excellent understanding of fit-for-purpose analytic methods to employ across an array of RWE applications.
- Provide HEOR expertise and leadership to inform, support and strengthen commercialization activities including clinical development, marketing and market access
- Identify global HEOR evidence requirements and gaps; design, conduct and deliver studies, models and tools to support value demonstration and product differentiation for assigned indication
- Provide literature review and produce RWE study reports
- Implement and refine templates and processes for RWE generation.
- Have an active role in communicating RWE purposes, processes, and methods across the organization.
- Participate in planning and preparation of RWE studies, feasibility analyses and interpretation of data, abstracts, and study reports.
- We anticipate this individual will be an active contributor to the development of research which ultimately helps to bring essential therapies to patients.
Education / Experience / Skills:
- Master’s degree (Epi, MPH, or Health Services) with 4+ years of experience in Epidemiology or RWE or PhD in related field
- Experience analyzing and interpreting clinical trial data, claims or EMR data
- Understanding of HEOR assessments and technical expertise in design and execution of HEOR studies and models
- Experience in developing global value dossiers
- Understanding of US/global healthcare systems and reimbursement processes/decision making
- Excellent knowledge of epidemiologic measures and pharmacoepidemiology methods
- Good oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write processes & templates for research and document formatting
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed