– Long-term, remote, FSP support role:
The senior programmer position will be responsible for manipulating large databases and generating reports to enable analysts to explore real world healthcare data assets. Candidates must have excellent SAS and SQL programming skills and the ability to implement complex logic. Candidates must be comfortable with creating complex analysis data sets derived from various data sources with a careful eye for outliers and errors. Prior experience building patient cohorts and evaluating patient healthcare events in large databases and using observational research methods such as epidemiology and statistical methods is strongly desired.
Strong communication, time management, enthusiasm and documentation skills are essential in this home-based position.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or other subject with high statistical content
• Minimum four years SAS statistical programming experience
• Database programming using SQL
• Experience with advanced statistical methods such as survival and regression
• Experience with real world healthcare claims and EHR data such as MarketScan, Optum and Medicare databases
• Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Computer Science, or other subject with high statistical content
• Hands on CDISC/SDTM/ADaM experience
• Training or experience using the OMOP common data model
• Training or experience with Python, R, Databricks or other cloud-based software
• Pharmaceutical industry experience
• Training or experience in epidemiological methods
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed