The administrative assistant provides administrative and secretarial support. In addition to document editing, filing, and scheduling, performs duties such as financial record keeping, payroll, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Deals with a diverse group of external callers as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (9:00am – 3:00pm) to start.
• Maintains and updates filing system.
• Retrieves information from files when needed.
• Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
• Performs desktop publishing.
• Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Completes ad hoc tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Self-starter and strong team player
• Able to take direction
• Able to work in a dynamic work environment.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed