Remote, Direct-Hire opportunity with a leading medical technology company in the health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) discipline
Oversee, support, and manage aspects of a project from original concept through the final implementation, including research design, data management, data analysis and interpretation, report development, manuscript development, and publication
Purpose of Role
The Manager, RWE role is responsible for project management on multiple RWE, outcomes research and health economic studies. The potential candidate needs to have outstanding project management and customer service skills, be well spoken and have excellent follow through, and an expert in designing research studies. As a RCM you will work with all departments to provide outstanding customer service.
Main Responsibilities/Critical Tasks
- Communicating with internal team members regarding project details and deliverables
- Develops methodology for study for the client
- Coordinates with internal and external team on logistics of deliverables including TPA and publication logistics
- Reviews study deliverables and provides suggestion.
- Provides advice and support on study design, database, and statistical methodology.
- Leads/attends internal analyst meetings, projects meetings, and technical trainings.
- Perform all related duties as assigned
- Handles complicated and multiple projects at the same time without compromising quality and deadline.
- Anticipates potential issues and challenges for project and communicates with internal team
- Stay abreast of and implement cutting edge techniques in outcomes research methodology
- Serve as the lead liaison to internal and external clients and resolves issues
- Contributes in internal monthly projects meeting with all manager, directors, VPs, and CEO.
- Provides guidance and direction to team members to ensure departmental and client project goals are met
- Manage activities and supervise employees who report to the role, including but not limited to: Interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees including termination; addressing complaint and resolving problems
- Perform job duties independently
Skills & Knowledge
- Understand and be able to interpret statistical results
- Familiar with the common coding structure in healthcare field including NDC, HCPCS, ICD, and CPT
- Strong knowledge on how to navigate different databases including VA, DoD, Medicare, Medicaid, and other commercial databases
- Knowledgeable of different statistical analysis such as PSM, GLM, and survival analysis
Experience, Education & Certifications
- A master’s degree in health services research (HSR), economics, health economics, public health, epidemiology, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, engineering, PharmD or MD
- Minimum 3 years of research experience in the pharmaceutical industry, health economics or health outcomes research OR minimum 5 years data driven research or analytics experience in another field
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience and demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of a research study from design development to completion
- 3+ years of experience in health care analytics
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge and experience with secondary data assets, administrative claims databases, electronic medical record data, MS office apps including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, and be able to understand programming logic.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed