Remote, 12-month contract, with potential to extend
The RWE Technical Writer III will ideally be someone who has a clinical research or epi background with immersion into developing protocols/reports and study analytics. While the key need is a scientific writer, it is nice to have someone understand analytics and its context for research protocols (candidates don’t necessarily need to be in a current analytics role).
- The successful candidate will support Real-World Evidence (RWE) operations and communications and have an excellent understanding of fit-for-purpose analytic methods to employ across an array of RWE applications.
- Implement and refine templates and processes for RWE generation.
- Have an active role in communicating RWE purposes, processes, and methods across the organization.
- Participate in planning and preparation of RWE studies, feasibility analyses and interpretation of data, abstracts, and study reports.
- We anticipate this individual will be an active contributor to the development of research which ultimately helps to bring essential therapies to patients.
- Ability to help RWE Leads with developing protocols is a requirement for this position.
Education / Experience / Skills:
- Master’s degree (Epi, MPH, or Health Services) with 2+ years of experience in Epidemiology or RWE or PhD in related field
- Protocol technical writing experience
- Excellent knowledge of epidemiologic measures and pharmacoepidemiology methods
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to write processes & templates for research and document formatting
Nice to Have Skills / Experience:
- Grant writing experience a plus
- Experience analyzing and interpreting claims or EMR data
- Technical education or curriculum development experience
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed