Remote, Direct-Hire opportunity with a leading medical technology company in the health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) discipline
The Senior Research Analyst, RWE role is responsible for deploying research data and analysis to the health care clients. The potential candidate needs to have outstanding project management and customer service skills, be well spoken and have excellent follow through. In addition, the Sr. RA will guarantee the quality of the work and develop client deliverables with customer insights. As a Sr. RA you will work with all departments to provide outstanding customer service and a quality product for the client.
Main Responsibilities/Critical Tasks
- Performs literature review on disease, drug policy, and research on statistical methodology.
- Summarizes research findings and identifies key information of interest.
- Provide support on study design, database, and statistical methodology.
- Effectively and clearly communicate with employees regarding project details and deliverables.
- Prepare, draft and make revisions for study deliverables (E.g., proposal, kick off slide deck, protocol, report, publication items).
- Revise and finalize study deliverables with project manager's guidance.
- Attends Research Analyst meetings, internal project meetings, and internal technical trainings.
- Coaches and mentors Non-senior Research Analysts
Skills & Knowledge
- Understand and interpret statistical results and recommends best approaches
- Able to translate project calls into meeting minutes
- Familiar with the common coding structure in healthcare field including NDC, HCPCS, ICD, and CPT
- Performs complex data validation and conceptual analyses
- Develops timeline and helps to maintain timeline for projects
- Lead projects to completion by contributing to data analysis and financial reporting
- Prepares client deliverables from proposal to project completion (i.e. proposals, protocols, PowerPoints, etc.)
Experience, Education & Certifications
- Four-year college Degree in any of the following fields: Biostatistics/Statistics, Epidemiology, Health & Outcomes Research, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Administration, or Public Health, Computer Science, Management Information Science, Economics or Mathematics. And minimum of two years work experience in the healthcare industry or a master’s degree in the above fields
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and SAS/R.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in the healthcare research industry doing RWE and HEOR projects
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL or R
- Direct experience providing statistical support for RWE and HEOR research projects involving administrative/claims data. (E.g. Optum, VA, CMS, Iqvia, etc.)
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed