Remote, 3-month contract, with extension likely
The study programmer – Descriptive Epi position will be responsible for manipulating large databases and generating reports using SAS to enable analysts to explore real world healthcare data assets. Candidates must have excellent SAS programming skills and the ability to implement complex data step logic. Candidates must be comfortable with creating complex analysis data sets derived from various data sources with a careful eye for outliers and errors. Prior experience with large databases and observational research methods such as epidemiology and statistical methods is strongly desired. Experience in designing and building standard reporting packages and analysis tools also highly desired.
The study programmer position will be responsible for manipulating large databases and generating reports and figures using SAS and SQL to enable analysts to explore real world healthcare data assets.
- Can develop for Spotfire
- Knows OMOP data
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or other subject with high statistical content
- 7-8 YOE
- Minimum four years SAS statistical programming experience
- Database programming using SQL or experience with advanced statistical methods such as survival and regression
- Experience with real world healthcare data such as DRG, MarketScan, Optum, PharMetrics, Medicare and EMR databases
- Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Computer Science, or other subject with high statistical content
- 4-5 YOE
- Training or experience using the OMOP common data model
- Training or experience with Databricks, SQL or Python
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed