-6 month potentially renewable contract
– Onsite at multiple locations across the US and Canada
Provides statistical programming support for the implementation of data models and the reporting of clinical trials.
- Develops and performs quality control on analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings via an appropriate statistical analysis system (i.e. SAS®).
- Provides input to the statistical analysis plan, table shells, data integration plans, and publications.
- Liaises with other departments to properly implement data models (e.g. SDTM/ADaM).
- Researches new technologies and techniques to improve efficiency of programming outputs.
- Programs statistical analyses (via analysis datasets, tables, figures, listings, etc.) using an appropriate statistical analysis systems (i.e. SAS®).
- Serves as a key member of the project team by attending team meetings and working with biostatisticians, data managers and project managers.
- Performs quality review of analysis dataset and TFL programs developed by other programmers and biostatisticians.
- Performs programming using techniques such as macro language, advanced data manipulation, and statistical procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field.
- 3 years of statistical programming experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computer programming, statistical analysis systems (SAS), and other procedural languages.
- Understands biometrics procedures, workflows, and software systems.
- Displays ability to manage extremely large datasets for statistical analysis and mathematical model creation.
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of conversion and analysis data structure standards (SDTM, ADaM).