Candidates must have excellent SAS programming skills and the ability to implement complex data step logic. Must be comfortable with creating complex analysis data sets derived from various data sources with a careful eye for outliers and errors. Prior experience with large databases and observational research/epidemiology methods is strongly desired.
Strong documentation, communication, enthusiasm, and time management skills are essential.
- Masters degree in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Computer Science, or other subject with high statistical content
- 8 years programming experience
- Statistical programming using the SAS system
- Epidemiology Programming using SAS
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Project planning and management
- Team participation and effectiveness
- 10 or more years programming experience
- Software development & design